Monday, April 20, 2009

flowers - ho hum



This morning I looked out a window and saw a twig hanging from the gutter of the roof. From my angle it looked like it could have been the tail of a possum or large rat. My first thought was that it would make a great picture for my blog. After seeing what it really was I took a moment to reflect on my blog instincts. I concluded that the many, many, many viewers of this blog might prefer to look at something besides bloated rodent corpses. So here are a few pictures of the season. Oh, I left out another "many."




2 comments:

RhetorRick said...

I like flowers. BTW, Dave Berry would think a good name for a rock band would be "Bloated Rodent Corpses."

jennifer black said...

Very beautiful. When I passed your house this morning on my way to work, the glow of the white roses was stunning.